Looking for fun and unique things to do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day as a couple.
It's that time of the year again, and your at a loss of things to do for this year's Valentines Day. Why not take a day trip or spend an overnight in Cape May to relax and celebrate your partnership. Cape May offers the best in accommodations, great restaurants, uncrowded shopping for unique gifts and outdoor activities. Here's a quick list of suggestions to do for this upcoming Valentines day in Cape May.
You check hotel accommodations below for Congress Hall or the Virginia Hotel or click her to check on current Cape May accommodations
|Relax in resort accommodations in Cape May for Valentines Day|
Spend a Romantic Week End in Cape May at the Beach for Valentines Day 2013
1. Come experience the most fun you can have in Cape May while visiting one of the many Cape May Wineries. You can take a tasting tour, and check out the premium award winning wines while enjoying some snacks or a delicious piece of chocolate from Louisa’s in Cape May.
2. Spend an overnight, sleep in and relax for the week end. Cape May is the perfect couples get away for Valentine’s Day, with the history and old Victorian charm with bed and breakfast inn’s and new resort accommodations like the Congress Hall and Virginia Hotel. Spend an overnight in Cape May and visit a fine restaurant for a Romantic Dinner
3. Go shopping with your significant other at West End Garage in Cape May , you can also check out the Washington Street Mall in heart of historic cape may which includes a plethora of fine shops, don’t forget to pick up a new “rubber duck” for your bubble bath at Bath Time.
4. Are you looking for some fresh air and a romantic adventure? Check out the Cape Map Point lighthouse, you can walk to the top for some great views, and then stroll the beach at Sunset Point looking for a Cape May Diamonds or arrowheads.
5. Come to Cape May and take a romantic ride on a Cape May Horse drawn Carriage. Don’t forget to bundle up for the invigorating ride as your tour the Cape May Historic area and get dropped off at your favorite hotel or bed and breakfast to enjoy a cup of tea.
6. Pick you fire place to bundle up to and bring a good book. There’s nothing like sitting in front of warm fireplace listening to the crackle of the wood and feeling the heat of the flames as you relax. Pick you favorite Cape May accommodation and relax, we prefer the fire place in the Blue Pig in Congress Hall, The Brown Room Cape May Fire Place, and the Fireplace in the Virginia Hotel on Jackson Street in Cape May.
7. Make a reservation for a fantastic Romantic dinner in uncrowned Cape May during February. Cape May has a surprising number of unforgettable restaurants’ open for Valentine’s Day. Spend a warm romantic evening at a Cape May Bed and Breakfast or Hotel and enjoy an elegant dinner in town with your partner.
8. Spoil your partner with gifts and a surprise with handmade Jewelry from a local Cape May merchant. One of my favorite things to do for Valentine’s Day is to mark the day and the beginning of the New Year with a special gift for my loved one. Cape May offers a number of high end shops offering one of kind custom jewelry. We highly recommend Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May located on 414 Bank Street. The service is impeccable, they will always offer to clean you jewelry as you shop and all of the jewelry offered is truly one of kind. They will even personally deliver your gift to your hotel for you, if you would like to keep it a surprise, as I have tested this on several special occasions.
9. Cook Together and Stay Together…How often do you and your spouse Cook Together? Almost never as usually one person does the cooking and the other cleans up. The main benefit of cooking together is the bond created as you prepare the meal together; you spend time together as you prepare your romantic dinner. Why not visit the Louisa’s for some homemade desserts and Cape May Cheese company for the appetizers’ and plan a romantic meal to prepare together this year.
10. Spend the day together at a Day Spa, plan a pampered day and relax and rejuvenate yourself with massage, a facial or manicure and pedicure. Cape May offers a number of Day Spas to help plan a relaxing event with your spouse.
|Cape May Hotel Specials 2013 listed below|
Enjoy a Bed and Breakfast Stay in Cape May for Valentines Day
Here is a brief list of a few Cape May Restaurants available for Valentines Week End, please call for reservations.
The Washington Inn Restaurant - Cape May, NJ - OPEN SATURDAYS THROUGHOUT THE WINTER!
The Washington Inn is nestled on tree-lined Washington Street in the heart of the Cape May Historic District. Built in 1840 as a Plantation home, the Inn has undergone few changes since its original owners. Today the Craig Family specializes in gracious dining and truly romantic weddings all year around. The Washington Inn offers five unique dining rooms, from summer patio dining to a cozy fireside table.
The Ebbit Room at the Virginia Hotel - Dine at Cape May’s Favorite Seaside Restaurant
Rediscover the newly renovated and re-imagined the Ebbitt Room restaurant located in the heart of the historic district in Cape May. Executive Chef Anthony Micari hones a Farm-to-Table, Farm-to-Glass philosophy featuring the freshest ingredients from our very own Beach Plum Farm. Be delighted by a dining experience where artisanal cocktails, farm-fresh classic American cuisine and a sophisticated, yet casual vibe create the perfect setting for a new Cape May tradition.
The Blue Pig Tavern at Congress Hall HOURS STARTING 1/10/2013
Monday - Sunday: 7:30am to 11:00am
Monday - Thursday: closed for lunch
Friday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Lucky Bones- On Valentine’s Day choose from various Blackboard Specials all day long. Please make reservations for parties of 8 or more. Call ahead for seating or specific details at (609) 884-2663 or visit www.luckybonesgrille.com .
Hemmingway’s- We provide a unique menu on Valentine’s Day. Reservations are recommended, but not required. Please call (609) 884-5611or visit www.hemingways.com .
Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast Romantic Retreat Offer
Check out the following Romantic Retreat package in Cape May at the Angel of the Sea. Please click on the links below to book for the package or call at 800-848-3369
Romantic Retreat Package
$225.00 Deluxe Queen Room
$275.00 Ocean View Room
Choose either the Washington Inn or The Lobster House 70 towards dinner + all the usual amenities
Call early for the Washington Inn as they will book fast.
Click here to Save in Cape May - Save Money while visiting Cape May, check out our local Cape May Saving Coupon promotions. You can click here to print off the coupon or simply show your local Cape May Merchant your coupon on your smart phone, iPod or tablet.
Cape May Mobile Site - Tired of Pinching and Zooming on your Smart Phone for Cape May information. We now have a Cape May Mobile site that is compatible with your mobile phones browser for iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile Phones. Our your next trip to Cape May you can use your Smart Phone to access all of the best that Cape May has to offer.
Special Cape May Valentine Day packages are available in Cape May from Congress Hall and the Virginia Hotel
The Virginia Hotel Cape May Valentine Day Package
Savor Romance Slowly - AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 1 - 28, 2013
The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
$110 Candlelit Dinner in the Ebbitt Room
Continental Breakfast in Bed for 2
Chilled Bottle of Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries
To book this package, please call 800.732.4236.
MY BLUE VALENTINE CONGRESS HALL CAPE MAY NJ
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 1 - 28, 2013.
Blue is the color of love this Valentine's Day. Share your love and all things Congress Hall with your sweetie! Let our menu, prepared with love, set the tone as you share a romantic dinner for two in the Blue Pig Tavern. Sip on Blue Bubble champagne cocktails in the Brown Room and enjoy sometime with your special someone. Extend the holiday of love into the next day with breakfast in bed and a late check-out. Package Includes:
$40 Credit towards Romantic Dinner in the Blue Pig Tavern
$25 Breakfast for 2 in bed or in the BPT
Blue Bubbles Champagne Cocktail in the Brown Room for 2
Blue Pig Stuffed Animal
To book this package, please call 888.944.1816
About Cape May and Cape May Resort.com
Cape May is a city at the southern tip of Cape May Peninsula in Cape May County, New Jersey, where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. With a rich history, award-winning beaches & boating, designation as a top birding location, and many Victorian structures, Cape May is a seaside resort drawing visitors from around the world. Cape May was recognized as one of America's top 10 beaches by the Travel Channel and its beach was ranked fifth in New Jersey in the 2008 Top 10 Beaches.
CapeMayResort.com is a site that's totally dedicated to the historic Cape May Resort vacation area. We have two goals - to promote our beautiful town's local businesses and to assist potential visitors in finding anything they could want or need in and around Cape May.
This site is home to custom pages and video of easy to navigate information about Cape May- from restaurant choices to weather reports to local events in Cape May We also host a local Cape May Blog featuring local events, Things to Do in Cape May, shopping and beach information and much more. You can check out Blog at http://capemayresort.blogspot.com/
http://capemayvictorian.com CapeMayVictorian.com is a custom photo sharing site in which you can explore local Cape May images, download your favorite vacation spot or order a custom framed picture or a one of kind gift of your vacation memory.
http://capemayresort.com Cape May Resort.com is a local Cape May Web Site featuring Things to Do in Cape May, along with Cape May Digital Coupons for savings. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place. At Cape May Resort.com we’ll give you the most current information from Yelp and real time local You Tube Videos to preview your next vacation or week-end trip. We offer the best in recent reviews from Real People with Real Reviews from Yelp.
http://capemayresort.blogspot.com/ Looking for Something to Do in Cape May New Jersey. Spend a day at the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place.Cape May Resort.com has been part of the South Jersey Cape May area since 1988. Let us put our local experience to work for you.