Looking for fun and unique things to do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day as a couple.
It's that time of the year again, and your at a loss of things to do for this year's Valentines Day. Why not take a day trip or spend an overnight in Cape May to relax and celebrate your partnership. Cape May offers the best in accommodations, great restaurants, uncrowded shopping for unique gifts and outdoor activities. Here's a quick list of suggestions to do for this upcoming Valentines day in Cape May.
|Spend a Romantic Week End in Cape May at the Beach|
1. Come experience the most fun you can have in Cape May while visiting one of the many Cape May Wineries. You can take a tasting tour, and check out the premium award winning wines while enjoying some snacks or a delicious piece of chocolate from Louisa’s in Cape May.
2. Spend an overnight, sleep in and relax for the week end. Cape May is the perfect couples get away for Valentine’s Day, with the history and old Victorian charm with bed and breakfast inn’s and new resort accommodations like the Congress Hall and Virginia Hotel. Spend an overnight in Cape May and visit a fine restaurant for a Romantic Dinner
3. Go shopping with your significant other at West End Garage in Cape May , you can also check out the Washington Street Mall in heart of historic cape may which includes a plethora of fine shops, don’t forget to pick up a new “rubber duck” for your bubble bath at Bath Time.
4. Are you looking for some fresh air and a romantic adventure? Check out the Cape Map Point lighthouse, you can walk to the top for some great views, and then stroll the beach at Sunset Point looking for a Cape May Diamonds or arrowheads.
5. Come to Cape May and take a romantic ride on a Cape May Horse drawn Carriage. Don’t forget to bundle up for the invigorating ride as your tour the Cape May Historic area and get dropped off at your favorite hotel or bed and breakfast to enjoy a cup of tea.
6. Pick you fire place to bundle up to and bring a good book. There’s nothing like sitting in front of warm fireplace listening to the crackle of the wood and feeling the heat of the flames as you relax. Pick you favorite Cape May accommodation and relax, we prefer the fire place in the Blue Pig in Congress Hall, The Brown Room Cape May Fire Place, and the Fireplace in the Virginia Hotel on Jackson Street in Cape May.
7. Make a reservation for a fantastic Romantic dinner in uncrowned Cape May during February. Cape May has a surprising number of unforgettable restaurants’ open for Valentine’s Day. Spend a warm romantic evening at a Cape May Bed and Breakfast or Hotel and enjoy an elegant dinner in town with your partner.
8. Spoil your partner with gifts and a surprise with handmade Jewelry from a local Cape May merchant. One of my favorite things to do for Valentine’s Day is to mark the day and the beginning of the New Year with a special gift for my loved one. Cape May offers a number of high end shops offering one of kind custom jewelry. We highly recommend Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May located on 414 Bank Street. The service is impeccable, they will always offer to clean you jewelry as you shop and all of the jewelry offered is truly one of kind. They will even personally deliver your gift to your hotel for you, if you would like to keep it a surprise, as I have tested this on several special occasions.
9. Cook Together and Stay Together…How often do you and your spouse Cook Together? Almost never as usually one person does the cooking and the other cleans up. The main benefit of cooking together is the bond created as you prepare the meal together; you spend time together as you prepare your romantic dinner. Why not visit the Louisa’s for some homemade desserts and Cape May Cheese company for the appetizers’ and plan a romantic meal to prepare together this year.
10. Spend the day together at a Day Spa, plan a pampered day and relax and rejuvenate yourself with massage, a facial or manicure and pedicure. Cape May offers a number of Day Spas to help plan a relaxing event with your spouse.
|Enjoy a Bed and Breakfast Stay in Cape May for Valentines Day|
Rediscover the newly renovated and re-imagined the Ebbitt Room restaurant located in the heart of the historic district in Cape May. Executive Chef Anthony Micari hones a Farm-to-Table, Farm-to-Glass philosophy featuring the freshest ingredients from our very own Beach Plum Farm. Be delighted by a dining experience where artisanal cocktails, farm-fresh classic American cuisine and a sophisticated, yet casual vibe create the perfect setting for a new Cape May tradition.
Monday - Sunday: 7:30am to 11:00am
Monday - Thursday: closed for lunch
Friday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Special Cape May Valentine Day packages are available in Cape May from Congress Hall and the Virginia Hotel