The town is fully decorated and I spotted Santa on the Balcony of the roof at the Virgina Hotel on Jackson street, along with an over sized Christmas Reindeer on the Carneey's balcony.
|Yellow Blinking Traffic Lights are On for the Season|
|Cape May Homes are decorated for the Holiday|
|Santa spotted at the Virginia Hotel in Cape May|
|Christmas Decorations in Cape May on Jackson Street|
|Giant Toy Soldiers Guard the Congress Hall Entrance|
|Beautiful Christmas Decoractions at the Congress Hall Entrance|
|Christrmas Reindeer spotted at Carey's|
|This Guy is Big !|
|Santa Spotted on the Roof and Balcony in Cape May|
|The Virginia Hotel Cape May Christmas Decorations|
- You can hike the beach and visit the Cape May Lighthouse and climb to the top for a great view, then retire for a Hot Chocolate and rum drink.
- A few years ago we drove to the beach on New Years night and shouted Happy New Years! into the ocean. Bring a flashlight and bundle up against the wind.
- Go carolling. Make some small song books (lyrics only), and some candles with mitten-guards, then visit the relatives and their neighbors.
- Go shopping the West End Garage is open and the Washington Street Mall is decorated for the season and open for business.
- Sit at a fire place at your favorite Bed and Breakfast Inn or Hotel, we prefer the bar and fireplace at the Brown Room in Congress Hall the official living room of Cape May.
- Take A Candlelight Tour of the Victorian homes and Church's, you can get go on a self guided tour and pick up tickets from MAC.
- Visit a Winery and enjoy a tasting event, we have several award winning Vineyards all within a 10 minute drive of Cape May.
- Go shopping for that one of a kind Christmas Tree Ornament at Winterwood. This classic shop is a Cape May tradition with stores located in Cape May and Rio Grande NJ.
- Eat Chocolate in Cape May, Louisa just opened her new Louisa’s Chocolate Bar one stop away from Louisa’s restaurant. Specialty, hand-made chocolates from around the country. Our favorites are: Dick Taylor Craft Chocolates and Maison Bouche! This is a darling addition to the Cape May shopping experience. Pure decadence!! More information here
- Stay at a luxurious Bed and Breakfast, sleep in and enjoy a cup of tea or Coffee in the morning.