Looking for Things to Do in Cape May this Week End November 9-12th
Spend a day walking the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations.
You can click here for more information
|The Pink House, across from Congress Hall in Cape May NJ|
- Come to the new Convention Hall this Week End and Enjoy the Exit Zero International Jazz Festival, tickets are available at the following link.
- Visit the Cape May Winery or Hawk Haven in Rio Grande, spend the afternoon on a wine tasting tour and enjoy a bold local Cabernet or Merlot.
- Plan a fresh seafood dinner , visit the Lobster House in Cape May.
- Go shopping and get the Cape May Fall discounts, why not Shop and Stroll, check out the Washington Street Mall a three block pedestrian concourse between Perry and Ocean Streets, don’t forget to visit West Cape May and check out the West End Garage.
- Visit the Cape May Brewery and check out a local Micro brew. Cape May brewing Company is a microbrewery in Cape May County serving South Jersey. The local beers are made in small batches and hand crafted with the finest ingredients.
- Hit the Happy Hour, you can check out the elegant Brown Room located inside the Congress Hall or visit the new Sea Salt Restaurant, or sit at the elegant bar in the Virginia Hotel Cape May.
- Take an historic tour of the Cape May Light, Concrete Tower of the Pysick House. This is a great fall outdoor activity in Cape May and you can find discount tickets from the Cape May Mac here.
|Congress Hall Cape May NJ, Enjoy the Brown Room|
|Cape May Exit Zero International Jazz Festival starts this week end|
Do you have your favorite Fall Things to do in Cape May? please list them below as we would love to hear how you spend you fall in the Cape May area.