Monday, November 12, 2012
Cape May Christmas Candlelight House Tour
Saturdays, December 1, 8 & 15, 2012: 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Experience the high point of Cape May’s holiday season during these self-guided tours, which feature:
• Homes, inns, hotels & churches specially decorated for the holidays (at least a dozen each night)
• Christmas caroling and strolling musicians, trees and garland & good old-fashioned cheer
• Hospitality centers with warm beverages & home-baked goodies
• Admission to the Emlen Physick Estate, Cape May’s only Victorian house museum, and to “An Old-fashioned Christmas: Holiday Traditions through the Years” exhibit in the Carriage House Gallery
• Continuous shuttle service on heated trolleys
$25 adults, $20 children (ages 3-12). Limited tours. Reserve early! Call 609-884-5404 or 800-275-4278.
Tickets are available online or at the Washington Street Mall Information Booth at Ocean and the Hill House office at the Emlen Physick Estate.