Are you looking for some things to do in Cape May this week end . Well Decemeber 1st in Cape may kicks off the Christmas Candelight House tour starting from 5:50 to 8:30 PM. You can pick up tickets at the Washington Street Mall in Cape May. While visiting Cape May this week end don't forget that the West Cape May Community Christmas Parade starts at 5:00 PM. While waiting for the Parade to start you can get some shopping in at the new Cape May Convention hall while visiting the Crafts at Christmas events which goes from 1 PM to 4PM.
Christmas Candlelight House Tour
Saturdays, December 1, 8 & 15, 2012: 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Experience the high point of Cape May’s holiday season during these self-guided tours, which feature:
• Homes, inns, hotels & churches specially decorated for the holidays (at least a dozen each night)
• Christmas caroling and strolling musicians, trees and garland & good old-fashioned cheer
• Hospitality centers with warm beverages & home-baked goodies
• Admission to the Emlen Physick Estate, Cape May’s only Victorian house museum, and to “An Old-fashioned Christmas: Holiday Traditions through the Years” exhibit in the Carriage House Gallery
• Continuous shuttle service on heated trolleys
$25 adults, $20 children (ages 3-12). Limited tours. Reserve early! Call 609-884-5404 or 800-275-4278 .
Tickets are available online or at the Washington Street Mall Information Booth at Ocean and the Hill House office at the Emlen Physick Estate
West Cape May Community Christmas Parade to Be Held Dec. 1
WEST CAPE MAY – It's time for the 47th Annual West Cape May Community Christmas Parade
Sat., Dec. 1, the 47th Annual West Cape May Community Christmas Parade will step off at 5:00 p.m.
|West Cape May Christmas Parade This Saturday December 1st|
Crafts at Christmas December 1, 9am- 4pm Cape May Convention Hall
26th Annual Crafts at Christmas
|Crafts at Christmas December 1st in Cape May|
- December 1, 8, 15 Christmas Candlelight House Tour, MAC, 884-5404
- December 1 Crafts at Christmas Show, 10-4pm. Cape May Convention Hall
- December 1 Annual West Cape May Christmas Parade, 5pm, 884-1005
- December 6-7 Candlelight Hospitality Nights, 7-9pm, Washington St. Mall