Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Hawk Haven Saturdays on the Crushpad
Saturdays on the Crushpad is a great time to kick back and relax in the vineyard with a glass of Hawk Haven wine while listening to live music and enjoying something off of our fresh gourmet menu with items from our friends at The Red Store in Cape May Point, a new culinary delight run by the owners of Quahog’s Seafood Shack in Stone Harbor.
1. Visit the Cape May Winey or Hawk Haven in Rio Grande, spend the afternoon on a wine tasting tour and enjoy a bold local cabernet or merlot while sitting on the crush pad or the deck overlooking the vineyards.
2. Check out the Cape May and West Cape May Farmers Market, you can plan a meal with farm fresh NJ produce for the week end, visit the Plum Creek Farms and plan a farm to table fresh meal.
3. Plan a fresh seafood dinner at home, it’s not too late to fire up the grill with some steaks and fresh catch from the Lobster House in Cape May.
4. Go shopping and get the Cape May Fall discounts, why not Shop and Stroll, check out the Washington Street Mall a three block pedestrian concourse between Perry and Ocean Streets, don’t forget to visit West Cape May and check out the West End Garage.
5. Spend the day outdoors and enjoy a Cape May late Indian Summer, enjoy the local catch. The Lobster house which is home to a commercial fishing fleet also has a dockside raw bar and the outdoor Schooner American restaurant to sit and order fresh fish and have a cold beer.
6. Salute the Flag at Sunset Point, the Sunset Point Gift shop holds a Flag Ceremony every day at desk, listen to the old scratched recording over the loud speakers at dusk, and you can hunt for Cape May Diamonds at Sunset Beach in front of the Concrete Ship.
7. Visit the Cape May Brewery and check out a local Microbrew. Cape May brewing Company is a microbrewery in Cape May County serving South Jersey. The local beers are made in small batches and hand crafted with the finest ingredients.
8. Hit the Happy Hour, you can check out the elegant Brown Room located inside the Congress Hall or visit the new Sea Salt Restaurant.
9. Visit the Naval Air Station Aviation museum in Rio Grande just 10 minutes from Cape May. The NAS museum is a great venue for younger kids or military historians; they have an abundance of vintage planes and interactive displays.
10. Take an historic tour of the Cape May Light, Concrete Tower of the Pysick House. This is a great fall outdoor activity in Cape May and you can find discount tickets from the Cape May Mac here.
Do you have your favorite Fall Things to do in Cape May? List them here below as we would love to hear how you spend you fall in the Cape May area.
Click here to Save in Cape May - Save Money while visiting Cape May, check out our local Cape May Saving Coupon promotions. You can click here to print off the coupon or simply show your local Cape May Merchant your coupon on your smart phone, iPod or tablet.
About Cape May and Cape May Resort.com
Cape May is a city at the southern tip of Cape May Peninsula in Cape May County, New Jersey, where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. With a rich history, award-winning beaches & boating, designation as a top birding location, and many Victorian structures, Cape May is a seaside resort drawing visitors from around the world. Cape May was recognized as one of America's top 10 beaches by the Travel Channel and its beach was ranked fifth in New Jersey in the 2008 Top 10 Beaches.
CapeMayResort.com is a site that's totally dedicated to the historic Cape May Resort vacation area. We have two goals - to promote our beautiful town's local businesses and to assist potential visitors in finding anything they could want or need in and around Cape May.
This site is home to custom pages and video of easy to navigate information about Cape May- from restaurant choices to weather reports to local events in Cape May We also host a local Cape May Blog featuring local events, Things to Do in Cape May, shopping and beach information and much more. You can check out Blog at http://capemayresort.blogspot.com/
http://capemayvictorian.com CapeMayVictorian.com is a custom photo sharing site in which you can explore local Cape May images, download your favorite vacation spot or order a custom framed picture or a one of kind gift of your vacation memory.
http://capemayresort.com Cape May Resort.com is a local Cape May Web Site featuring Things to Do in Cape May, along with Cape May Digital Coupons for savings. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place. At Cape May Resort.com we’ll give you the most current information from Yelp and real time local You Tube Videos to preview your next vacation or week-end trip. We offer the best in recent reviews from Real People with Real Reviews from Yelp.
http://capemayresort.blogspot.com/ Looking for Something to Do in Cape May New Jersey. Spend a day at the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place.Cape May Resort.com has been part of the South Jersey Cape May area since 1988. Let us put our local experience to work for you.