Ten Top Labor Day Activities for Cape May NJ
The end of summer is just around the corner in Cape May! Before the temperature starts dropping and you start dropping the kids off at school, try to fit in these 10 fun activities to do in Cape May during this upcoming Labor Day Week End.
|Sunset Beach Cape May Flag|
- Hit the Beach before the Summer Ends here in Cape May, you paid for those beach tags, no go ahead and use them.
- Check out the Cape Mayand West Cape May Farmers Market, you can plan a meal with farm fresh NJ produce for the week end.
- Throw a back yard party or barbecue; it’s not too late to fire up the grill with some steaks and fresh fish from the Lobster House in Cape May.
- Why not Shop and Stroll, check out the Washington Street Mall a three block pedestrian concourse between Perry and Ocean Streets, don’t forget to visit West Cape May and check out the West End Garage.
- Have some fresh Fish, The Lobster house which is home to a commercial fishing fleet also has a dockside raw bar and the outdoor Schooner American restaurant to sit and order fresh fish and have a cold beer.
- Salute the Flag at Sunset Point, the Sunset Point Gift shop holds a Flag Ceremony every day at desk, listen to the old scratched record over the loud speakers you can hunt for Cape May Diamonds at Sunset Beach in front of the Concrete Ship.
- Cool off with Wine Tasting in Cape May, You can visit the Cape May Winery or try the Hawk Haven Winery in Rio Grande NJ.
- Order a Cold Beer and have a bucket of peel and eat shrimp, check out the Beach Shack and the Rusty Nail in Cape May they both offer hip family fun dining with an outside bard and you can sit around the fire pit with your toes in the Sand during the evening.
- Hit the Happy Hour, you can check out the Brown Room located inside the Congress Hall or visit Martini Beach, or the new Sea Salt Restaurant.
- Take a tour of the Cape May Light, Concrete Tower of the Physick House. You can get discounttickets here from the Cape May Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts; don’t forget to bring the camera for a great photo opp.
|Cape May Point State Park|