Come to the beautiful grounds of the Emlen Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St., Cape May for an all-day festival featuring local and regional craft beers to wash down favorite summer picnic foods ...
- Crab boil, pulled pork, hot dogs, corn on the cob, summer salads and more.
- All-day music on outdoor stage, including Reed's Blues, The JL3 Band, New Pony, Dave Landry, the Kelly Carvin Band, The Kruno Spisic Band. Click here for more information
- An old-fashioned Victorian carnival arcade with jugglers and acrobats from the The Give & Take Jugglers Little Circus.
- Games of chance and face painting.
- Plus crafts vendors, farmers' market and more.
Admission to the grounds is free. There will be a charge for food, beverages and some activities. Commemorative tee shirts will be available.
Cape May Brewing Company
Tuckahoe Brewing Company
Victory Brewing Company
benefit MAC s really great free educational outreach programs.
KING CRAB SPONSORS:
Gold Coast Production Management
Fairthorne Cottage Bed & Breakfast
HERMIT CRAB SPONSOR:
Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May
Gindo's Spice of Life
For more information, call 609-884-5404 or 800-275-4278