Friday, August 3, 2012

Blogging from my Boat in Cape May NJ

Blogging On Board the Boat in Cape May New Jersey

Cape May Picture of the Week

I recently created this blog to help local travels and vacationers, with a " Things to Section" in Cape May.  I am including a " Cape May Picture of the Week" to my blog, based on local pictures and scenery of the Cape May area. This shot was taken from the fly bridge of my boat in Cape May Marina at Sunset. I started writing this Cape May Resort Blog from the Boat, and will post when I can get a good Wi-Fi Signal or use my iPhone in the tether mode to get Internet service. To compliment the blog I have also created a web site called cape may resort.com. You can link here and check out the Things to do section in Cape May.

No comments:

Post a Comment